Welcome Home to this wonderful & spacious classic country home on a peaceful wooded acre in desirable Y Bar S community. This home is minutes away from historic & charming downtown Enumclaw and within the boundaries of the popular Enumclaw School District!
Pride of ownership is obvious with extreme care given to the regular maintenance of home. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, luxury vinyl plank flooring on main floor, fresh paint, new hardware on all of the interior doors, new shower inserts and plumbing fixtures. New septic in progress and includes permitted and approved design for a four-bedroom compliant system.
HOME FEATURES include:
• 3,610 square feet
• Expansive living room with sunken floor
• Formal dining room
• Large family room with wood fireplace insert that features a catalytic converter to maximize efficiency
• Fabulous architectural beam work and stone fireplace in family room
• Kitchen with an eat-in breakfast area
• Oversize laundry & mud room
• Main floor bedroom adjacent to the 3/4 bath
• Expansive second floor master with vaulted ceiling, electric fireplace, 3/4 master bath and walk-in closet that features California Closet built-ins.
• Additional suite with two bedrooms connecting to a living area that can be used as playroom, teen homework area, office.
• Two other "Bonus" rooms that can be used as bedrooms for a total of 6 bedrooms if needed.
• Two car garage with work bench & remote door opener
YARD FEATURES include:
• One full acre+
• Mature Landscaping
• Flowing Lawns & Park like Grounds
• RV parking
• Gardening Shed w/covered storage area
• 30 foot Metal Roofed Carport
• Dry firewood included
• Evergreen trees, perennials, shrubs
• Raspberry & rhubarb patch
• Shade Garden
• Peek-a-boo view of Mt. Rainier is included from backyard
MECHANICAL & Appliances include:
• Air conditioner with Regularly maintained electric heat pump
• Newer electric water heater
• Kitchen Appliances included